www.mysoftware.co.nr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.mysoftware.co.nr

We put software on your desktop... Everyone are invited to share and contribute.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recover My Email 4.2.1.557

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Recover My Email 4.2.1.557 Empty
PostSubject: Recover My Email 4.2.1.557   Recover My Email 4.2.1.557 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:09 am

Recover My Email 4.2.1.557 Oo7kyysmj757q0bao0w

If you have accidentally deleted email and need it back, this is the software for you

Email Recovery Software to recover mail from:

* Outlook (PST files): 2000, 2002, 2003 and 2007
* Outlook Express (DBX files): All versions

Recover My Email is mail recovery software that can recover deleted email messages from either your Microsoft Outlook PST file or your Microsoft Outlook Express DBX files.

If you use Microsoft Outlook

* Recover deleted email messages and attachments from your Personal Storage File (PST).
* Save recovered messages and attachments in an error free new PST file with full folder structure.
* Open and read corrupt Outlook PST files and recover email and attachments.

If you use Microsoft Outlook Express

* Recover deleted email messages and attachments from your individual Outlook Express DBX files.
* Save recovered messages and attachments and import them back into Outlook Express.

Recover My Mail will quickly and easily recover messages or deleted email attachments from your Microsoft mail box. No technical skill is required for this recovery software email.

You do not need Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Outlook Express installed to use this mail recovery software. Just open and process the file, preview the recovered email messages and attachments, and save the results.

Download:

http://www.enterupload.com/7uqfu7fuim11/Recover_My_Email_4.2.1.557.zip.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysoftware.co.nr

Recover My Email 4.2.1.557
Page 1 of 1